Resolve Serious Business Disputes With A Serious Litigator Leading The Way
Attorney Craig Berman is known as an effective litigator. His well-earned reputation as an attorney who will go to court often helps plaintiffs receive favorable pretrial settlements. This is true in both business and employment matters.
At Berman Law Firm, P.A., we take on serious cases with the full intention of getting serious results for business owners and other fiduciaries involved in business disputes. In addition, attorney Berman and our team can help clients start, grow and dissolve businesses, giving careful attention to the employment part of doing business as is appropriate.
What Type Of Business Dispute Is Challenging You At This Time?
Bring any business-related challenge to our attention. You may be a customer, a subcontractor, a landlord or an entrepreneur with a legal controversy that has not been resolvable through your own efforts so far. You can count on us to work hard in pursuit of the outcome that you are looking for in a case such as the following:
- A breach of contract claim involving one or more business partners, customers or other parties such as a commercial landlord or supplier
- An employee-related legal challenge
- Violation or infringement of protected intellectual property, such as a prospect list, a marketing plan or another trade secret, or the legal right to use proprietory creative works for profit
- A partnership or shareholder dispute
- A hostile takeover attempt by majority shareholders or another business
- A planned merger or acquisition that has stalled or gone wrong somehow
- A dispute with a municipality, regulatory agency or any government entity
What Is The Best Path Forward?
Should you attempt to negotiate or take your case to mediation or arbitration? Will you need to go before a judge to get the right result? You can count on an honest assessment and clear direction in consultation with Mr. Berman, based on his decades of experience resolving employment and business disputes.